[nv-l] NV if_down trap source

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] NV if_down trap source
From: "Liu, David" <david.liu@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:33:57 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 12:35:45 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Dear list,

I have experienced following problem hope to get your advices.

For the Netview6000 traps I need to exclude some source hosts from the interface down trap. I choose from GUI the Options... Event configuration: trap configuration... SNMP the find the specific trap (internal number 58916867). I selected modify and in the source field add all hosts except two which I want to exclude. But after that this trap for these two hosts still appear on the event window. Does anyone has the similar experience before? Thank you in advance.

Regards,
David