[nv-l] MLM on Windows

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] MLM on Windows
From: alejandro.gabay@reuters.com
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 12:35:05 -0300
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:48:03 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi. We have a Netview 7.1.4 FP2 on Solaris 8. It is facing an NT MLM running on
a Windows 2000.
When running smconfig against the MLM NT. We see lots of discovered nodes
(around 150) but on the Netview itself we see no one. The connection between
the MLM and the NEtview server is going trhough a firewall that only pases TCP
UDP 161 and 162. Does anyone knows if MLM uses another port to pass objects'
status to the Netview Server?

B. Regards
Alejandro

To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit
http://www.reuters.com/productinfo

the views of Reuters Ltd.