Re: [nv-l] NetView Move

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView Move
From: "Michael Elleby III" <mlelleby@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:14:17 -0500
Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 23:14:44 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I'm interested in this also, as I am working on a move of a server from
6.0.2 to 7.1.4..  The key to my issue is, the current NetView box is not in
my TMR.  It exists in a TMR that went away, thus the added complexity to my
problem.

Are you upgrading the Linux on your server, or are you migrating to a new
box?

Thanx.

Mike-