[nv-l] NV Solaris script

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] NV Solaris script
From: alejandro.gabay@reuters.com
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:51:29 -0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:56:10 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi all:
Is there anyway to create a Solaris scripts to retrieve one manually added
object status?.
The object was manually added and is managed by the Netview trap "SNMP status
change event,  ID # 58916871".

The platform is NV7.1.4 FP2, Solaris 8.

Looking on different nv binaries I have found the following.
ovobjprint -s gives me all the object fields but no status.
ovotopodump does not give me information of the manually added object at all.
gtmdump does not give any information of the required object also.

B. Regards
Alejandro Gabay
Operations Supervisor Argentina, Uruguay & Paraguay
Reuters Ltd

To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit
http://www.reuters.com/productinfo

the views of Reuters Ltd.