[nv-l]Creating Netview Relational Database

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l]Creating Netview Relational Database
From: "Colin Mulkerrins" <Colin.Mulkerrins@anpost.ie>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:37:03 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:37:38 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
People,

AIX 4330-11 NetView 7.1.4 FP02

I am trying to create a relational database for NetView in db2.  When I ran netview_db2_admin_create.sql it created the database but did not create a userid.  Reading the documentation (nv714 Database Guide) appears to indicate that it should also create a userid (called netview).  This userid should be used in creating the tables and views later... I think

Am I losing it, or is the sql script incomplete?  Could someone forward a cut of the create script (my script is 9 lines)

or let me know if I have indeed lost it and an address for the 'home for the Tivoli bewildered'  :-(?)

Thanks

Regards

Colin Mulkerrins
Enterprise Systems Management
An Post

This e-mail and its attachments, is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please note that any information expressed in this message or its attachments is not given or endorsed by An Post unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independently of this message. An Post does not accept responsibility for the contents of this message and although it has been scanned for viruses An Post will not accept responsibility for any damage caused as a result of a virus being passed on.