RE: [nv-l] Discovery (again)

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Discovery (again)
From: "Vladan Milosevic" <vladan.milosevic@mobtel.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:16:47 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:19:06 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Me again,

Just to add a few things. The servers in question are Sun OS 5.8
I could not find any particular differences to what I have seen on the
routers when I have configured SNMP. They are behind the firewall, but
everything is open, but I can see that SNMP request comes from NetView,
somehow it is not answered at all..

Thanks again,
Vladan