Re: [nv-l] How to get Apache to show up in Apache SmartSet?

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] How to get Apache to show up in Apache SmartSet?
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:32:48 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 May 2005 18:33:24 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Then what's in the log?  If servmon has a problem, he should tell you about
it there.

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             "Troy Parry"
             <tparry@singnet.c
             om.sg>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [nv-l] How to get Apache to
             05/09/2005 12:20          show up in Apache SmartSet?
             PM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Hi List,

Yes, the daemon is running.
I can see 2 other nodes in the Apache SmartSet (Apache services is also
running on 2 windows servers).
I just cannot see the one running on AIX.

Regards,
Troy Parry