[nv-l] Tivoli Products hardware sizing recomendations

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Tivoli Products hardware sizing recomendations
From: X X <tatakua2000@yahoo.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:07:55 -0300 (ART)
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:27:03 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
HI, everyone..... Im just trying to install Tivoli
Products ( Netview, TEC, T Monitoring for DB, TAM,
TMF, T Risk Manager ).
I want to know if possible what is the hardware
Recommendation if I gonna install all products at the
same machine.
(Our customer have a p570, the don?t have problem
about giving us the necessary amount of RAM memory and
Disk Space, the have a processor limitation).
The want tro give us a just a portion (%) of the
processor, how much % did I need. Or I need more than
one processor.
2. I read in the mailing list that the intergration of
Netview with ciscoworks2000, only runs in AIX,thats
true ??
3. What is the better platform to implement this
products ( Windows, Linux or AIX).

Thks, this is my first implementation in real life

Fabian Gonzalez

A tu celular ¿no le falta algo?
Usá Yahoo! Messenger y Correo Yahoo! en tu teléfono celular.
Más información en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar