[nv-l] ITSA Troubleshooting Guide v2.0 for ITSA v1.3

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] ITSA Troubleshooting Guide v2.0 for ITSA v1.3
From: Michael Webb <mlwebb@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 07:56:05 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 May 2005 12:57:03 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

When the ITSA Troubleshooting Guide v2.0 for ITSA v1.3 is ready as an IBM field guide, I will post a message to this forum. By that time, I would have determined if I will distribute the guide, or if someone on our support team will distribute the guide.

Those interested in having a copy can contact the correct person at that time for a copy of the guide.

Thanks.

Michael Webb, IBM Tivoli
Q1CA NetView / ITSA SVT
Email: mlwebb@us.ibm.com