[nv-l] cannot get the object in map

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] cannot get the object in map
From: "praveen" <praveenkumar.nair@ustri.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:38:01 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:07:25 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi List,

I am running Netview 7.1.4 server in windows ,from my network I had an another connection to my companies branch office ,the connection I am using to this remote location is through the internet ,I can do a SNMP walk to this remote router I can also ping it still it is not discovered   ,as it is through a public network will it prevent from discovering it ,I tried seed file too. but of no chance, I am able to view it through MRTG

Any body have any suggestions, all are welcome

Thanks in advance

Praveen Kumar

  Global Network Operations Centre (GNOC)

  US Technology