Re: [nv-l] EventForwarding to TEC - cut Domain from Hostname

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] EventForwarding to TEC - cut Domain from Hostname
From: Larry Fagan <larrytechie@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:01:33 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:02:17 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Martina,
This is very simple in TEC rules.. use atompart
predicate in rules to get the hostname only. You need
to use atompart for three times in rule since there
are three dots in a FQDN.
Regards,
Larry

--- Martina Haseneder <martina.haseneder@datev.de>