Re: [nv-l] NV sending events to 2 different TEC servers

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NV sending events to 2 different TEC servers
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:35:46 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 21:40:48 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
James,

Sorry about the adapter thing, I´ve expressed myself wrong ... this is a
AIX NV box and I need it to send events to two different TEC Servers based
on some criteria I choose.

Do u think I can make this work using NV rulesets ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Mario