[nv-l] discovery not happening

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] discovery not happening
From: "praveen kumar" <praveenkumar.nair@ustri.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:11:38 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 07:41:57 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi all,

I am running netview 7.1.4 on windows with fix pack 3,

  In my netview it discovered almost all networks, recently a new router was added to the remote location ,I was trying every thing possible to get it on the map I even tried the loadhosts command it did not work ,then I tried the ovtopofix command,it give me a bizaree error message ,yesterday I cleared the database a put a rediscovery now it is unable to get half the nodes on map even the links are missing

Could any one help me out,

Second concern is not all events are coming to tec ?

In tec always an error message I get is----( netmon-related Application reached maximum number of outstanding events, disconnecting from trap)

So what I do is clear the trapd log ??

Thanks in advance

USTechnology