[nv-l] Web Console color and the vision impaired

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Web Console color and the vision impaired
From: "Evans, Bill" <Bill.Evans@hq.doe.gov>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:18:34 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:19:41 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
One of my network desk operators has a touch of difficulty distinguishing between the Critical and User1 colors on the Web Console.  (I don't find it easy myself.)  Chapter three of the TME10 NetView for Unix for Implementer course covered the X-console adjustments for color blind operators. That was back on Version 4.  Is there similar capability for the Web Console on Version 7.0?

Bill Evans
Tivoli NetView Support for DOE