Re: [nv-l] Web Console color and the vision impaired

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web Console color and the vision impaired
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:54:47 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:55:19 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Might I suggest you add it to the NetView enhancement request page on the NetView Tivoli User Group site -
http://www.nv-l.org/twiki/bin/view/Netview/NetViewEnhancements

Cheers,
Jane

Stringfellow, William wrote:

Bill,
We used to adjust the colors for our X session based stuff, and had asked for an enhancement request to allow the same configuration capability on the web-clients. It was promised, but we have never seen it delivered. Maybe one of the IBMers can comment on its status. Bill