Re: [nv-l] Events in trapd.log but not in Control desk!

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Events in trapd.log but not in Control desk!
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:04:54 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:05:28 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Larry,

You may indeed wish to open a PMR as Paul suggests and send them your
trapd.conf and trapd.log

But from the log entries you show, these traps are indeed being formatted
by some entries or other in your trapd.conf.
Are you certain that you have no entries fro an enterprise which begins
1.3.6.1.4.1.3076 ?  Use xnmtrap and see.  Or grep fro it in
/usr/OV/conf/C/trapd.conf.  I'm betting there is a LOG ONLY entry there.

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             Paul
             <pstroud@bellsout
             h.net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [nv-l] Events in trapd.log but
             07/19/2005 06:58          not in Control desk!
             PM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

No idea, you'll have to open a PMR on that one....thats not right.

Paul