RE: [nv-l] CiscoCSS MIBS

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] CiscoCSS MIBS
From: "Colin Mulkerrins" <Colin.Mulkerrins@anpost.ie>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:55:39 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:56:16 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Dave, Scott,

I found this too but the readme for CSS said that they updated the mibs
for CISCO from whatever the arrowpoint oid to ciscos own... i.e. from
1.3.6.1.4.1.2467 to 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.368  - see

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/contnetw/ps792/prod_release_note0
9186a00804174d1.html#wp182120

But I cannot find any other reference to this MIB - perhaps it was
depreciated  (don't you just love that word)

The doc (referenced above) suggests that the MIBs are available on the
software media.  Maybe you could try there.

Anyway its time for me to go...

Good luck

Colin M.