RE: [nv-l] ? about monitoring event logs on Windows 200x

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] ? about monitoring event logs on Windows 200x
From: "Glen Warn" <Glen.Warn@pemcocorp.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:40:14 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:39:52 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thank you Don!  This is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Do you mind if I send you some specific questions about how you are
using it (my initial testing show much promise, but I see a few hurdles
I need to clear first)?

Many thanks again,

Glen Warn
PEMCO Corporation Computer Services (PCCS)
glen.warn@pemcocorp.com
206-628-5770