Re: [nv-l] ? about monitoring event logs on Windows 200x

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] ? about monitoring event logs on Windows 200x
From: dkontner@nisource.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:13:35 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com, owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:14:16 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Make sure you are searching for evntwin and not eventwin.  Sorry if I
mislead you.

Don Kontner
614-481-1555 office
740-412-8033 cell
dkontner@nisource.com

                      James Shanks

                      <jshanks@us.ibm.co       To:       nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

                      m>                       cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [nv-l] ? about
monitoring event logs on Windows 200x
                      owner-nv-l@lists.u

                      s.ibm.com

                      07/26/2005 11:42

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      nv-l

Just SNMP enabled?   Is there some configuration involved?
Because  having the SNMP service installed and enabled is a NetView
requirement, and I still cannot find "eventwin" on my XP Pro workstation,
even with a search of the C drive.  I even have a trap destination set to
myself.    What sort  of workstations do you have it on?

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group