[nv-l] NV - Object Status Does Not change

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] NV - Object Status Does Not change
From: usman.taokeer@s-iii.com
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:06:58 +0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:06:24 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi,

NV 7.1.4 FP3, ITSA 1.3 on windows 2000 SP4 box. A lot of object in my MAP are yellowed (marginal), even i 've acknowledged the down interfaces but still it doesn't change the status of parent it stays yellow? any reason? Before ITSA it used to turn back to 'Green' now its like not responding to whatever i acknowledge. Its happening with my L3 switches, with My Routers' Serial links.

Regards,
Usman Taokeer
Si3.