[nv-l] Tr : Missed links/nodes in a mapp

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Tr : Missed links/nodes in a mapp
From: "Denis PIAROTAS" <denis.piarotas@RTE-FRANCE.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:43:43 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:47:11 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hello IBMers,

I repost my mail. Thanks for a special attention.

Best regards,

Denis

----- Réacheminé par Denis PIAROTAS/CN2I/GRT/FR le 29/08/2005 10:40 -----
Denis PIAROTAS

26/08/2005 10:50

        Pour :        nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
        cc :
        Objet :        Missed links/nodes in a mapp

Hi list,

I work with a 7.1.4 FP1 version, on a Windows 2000 Server OS.

Two links (between two well discovered nodes) and two other nodes have disapeard from a mapp after an "ovtopofix -a" command. No problem with an snmpwalk command, the interfaces are well seen.

Anyone know how to rediscover these nodes/links again ?

I've read about problem with the ovtopofix command too in the archive (2003 ?). Don't you think it's the case ? What could I do so ?

Thanks for any help/sight,

Best regards,

Denis