[nv-l] No right-click menu

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] No right-click menu
From: thierry.van-mol@ciev.vd.ch
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:31:22 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:32:29 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I have a problem with Netview when I export the DISPLAY to either
a Linux box or a Exceed Xserver on  a PC: I don't get contextual
menu's anymore: i.e. right-click on any object doesn't pop-up a menu.

If I export the DSPLAY on a Solaris box, it works as usual.

On the Linux or Exceed box, the third button of the mouse is behaving
normally in all other applications. I understand that the pop-up
menu are defined in  the registration files with the Objectmenu
entries, but I don't have a clue why they don't work on those platforms.
Any clues, hints?

Many thanks