Re: [nv-l] nv_libovw.jar???

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] nv_libovw.jar???
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:38:53 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:40:49 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I think you'd have to contact IBM legal for permission to distribute it.
Nothing we ship with NetView is open source.
The IBM product copyright applies to everything we ship, even the samples.
It's only licensed for you own use on the system(s) you licensed it for, so
far as I know.

I think you should call Support, and tell them you want to become an IBM
business partner, if you aren't one already, and you need direction on whom
to contact.  If you are already a business partner, then someone in your
organization should have a contact already, but in case you don't ,  the
Support Center  should be able to point you to someone.  There is a center
in Dallas for partners who want to ship code which integrates with our
products -- I have friends their who help other business partners with such
issues all the time.

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             Swapna Prasad
             <swapna56782004@y
             ahoo.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [nv-l] nv_libovw.jar???
             09/08/2005 12:09
             AM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Hi all

      Is nv_libovw.jar provided with prg_samples\jlibovw a free jar file(
can I package it with our product)

Thanks