[nv-l] Two location files

To: NetView List <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Two location files
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:24:32 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi list,

Does anybody know if it is possible to have two different maps using
different location files on the same NV box ?

I want to have two different views of the environment, one geographical
and the other one logical (or by function). To accomplish that I was
hoping I could use two different location files....but it seems to me that
NV only looks for a "location.conf" file when it is discovering the
network...is it possible to use another file ?

Thanks in advance.

Mario