Re: [nv-l] Non_well_behaved

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Non_well_behaved
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:07:26 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:07:53 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Sorry, I accidentally hit "send" before I finished.
I wanted to say, "All those that are defined that way in
/usr/OV/conf/ovsuf, which should also reflect the way they are coded in
each lrf file in /usr/OV/lrf."

Being WELL_BEHAVED or NON_WELL_BEHAVED refers to whether the daemon can run
by itself or not. It's explained in detail in the NetView Diagnosis Guide.

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             James
             Shanks/Raleigh/IB
             M@IBMUS                                                    To
             Sent by:                  nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [nv-l] Non_well_behaved
             10/10/2005 05:03
             PM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

All those that are defined that way in /usr/OV/conf.

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             "Kain, Becki
             \(B.\)"
             <bkain1@ford.com>                                          To
             Sent by:                  <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [nv-l] Non_well_behaved
             10/10/2005 04:55
             PM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

On AIX, NV 7.1.4, fp3, which daemons are allowed to show up as
OVs_NON_WELL_BEHAVED?

Thanks