[nv-l] xnmsnmp* applicable to Netview Windows?

Subject: [nv-l] xnmsnmp* applicable to Netview Windows?
From: Michael D Schleif <mds@helices.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:49:34 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:50:33 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Netview for Windows, v7.1.4

Coming from the *NIX world, I am used to using CLI's such as:

    xnmsnmpconf -resolve

On windows, files of same name are buried under here:

    <Drive>:\usr\ov\reg\advanced\c\

[A] What are the corollary CLI's on Windows?

[B] What purposes do these same named files on Windows serve; since they
    are _not_ executable programs?  I cannot find anything relevant in
    the official documentation; nor from this list.

--
Best Regards,

mds
mds resource