RE: [nv-l] Netview Upgrade

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview Upgrade
From: "Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder@deloitte.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:05:09 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:06:23 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I like the upgrade script as well--takes a nice backup and is very easy to restore in case something goes wrong (needed it a few times). Be sure you stop everything associated with NV before running the upgrade. My experience has been that letting the script do it doesn't catch everything, and the upgrade will fail.

--Drew