Re: [nv-l] Re: data collection target limit

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Re: data collection target limit
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:10:19 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:11:06 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
It's true that you cannot have two collections for the same data, but you
can edit the collection you already have and add nodes or smartsets to it.
Start the collection GUI (collect.exe) highlight the existing collection
and press "Properties" and go from there.  You can add new nodes or
smartsets, alter the polling properties or remove nodes as you choose.

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             Oswin Budiman
             <armahalma@gmail.
             Sent by:                  nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [nv-l] Re: data collection target
             01/06/2006 05:13          limit
             AM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Sorry, missed the platform. I'm using netview 7.1.4 FP03 on Windows
2003 SE Platform.

Regards,
Oswin