[nv-l] Tivoli Technical Conference - April 24-April 27

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Tivoli Technical Conference - April 24-April 27
From: "Catalina Martinez" <Catalina.Martinez@tlc.state.tx.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:45:25 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:47:16 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hello List,

I've asked in the past about Advance Netview training. I haven't seen
any advanced training (past Tivoli Netview for Unix Administrators).
Does anyone know if the Tivoli Technical Conference cover a major
portion on Netview? Is it worth attending if the only product I support
is Netview? As always, I need to be selective in the
training/conferences I ask and the last Netview training I had was
almost 5 years ago.

Catalina