[nv-l] ? about sys uptime for Cisco routers

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] ? about sys uptime for Cisco routers
From: "Glen Warn" <Glen.Warn@pemcocorp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:25:50 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:26:57 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

NV 7.1.4 Linux FP3

Has anyone experienced a problem using the following query

.iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib-2.system.sysUpTime

and getting inaccurate results for Cisco Routers?

I have a cisco router that I purposely rebooted today (watched it POST myself) and when I query it NV reports 103 days??  I can console to the router and issue a SHOW VER and see the real time.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated (am unsure if there is a mib to query the uptime shown in SHOW VER or not??)