[nv-l] Passing OVwSelections to web browser ???

Subject: [nv-l] Passing OVwSelections to web browser ???
From: Michael D Schleif <mds@helices.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:12:27 -0600
Cc: Michael D Schleif <michael_schleif@bcbsil.com>
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 17:13:13 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
NV v7.1.4; FP03; Windows Server 2003

We are trying to integrate HP Web JetAdmin into NV action.  The
following action does everything EXCEPT resolve OVwSelection1 to a
value:

Command "C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe
    https://ilwauntnv01:8443/device/$OVwSelection1";;

In fact, the following appears in IE's Address window:

    https://ilwauntnv01:8443/imaf_bridge.hts?_device=$OVwSelection1

What am I missing?

What do you think?

--