Re: [nv-l] ovactiond problem

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] ovactiond problem
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:03:02 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 13:03:34 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Probably so, especially if you are serializing on some resource.  What is
it that you are trying to do?

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             "Gerardo Ruiz
             Garcia"
             <gerardo_ruiz@ini                                          To
             cia.es>                   nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
             owner-nv-l@lists.
             us.ibm.com                                            Subject
                                       Re: [nv-l] ovactiond problem

             03/09/2006 04:53
             AM

             Please respond to
             nv-l@lists.us.ibm
                   .com

I have a question to the option wait -w set to cero.
THat it means that the script are executed in background? , so I have to
develop the scripts in a way that several instances of the script can we
executed at the same time.

 cc

>             us.ibm.com

>                                                                   Subject
>
>                                       Re: [nv-l] ovactiond problem

>             03/08/2006 08:18

>             AM

>             Please respond to

>             nv-l@lists.us.ibm

>                   .com

>you can increase the value of "Set Trapd connected applications queue
size"
>in the trapd configuration (smitty nv6000 or serversetup). I don't
remember
>the default value but mine is now set to 25000 (which is probably much
more
>than the default).
>
>Salutations, / Regards,
>
>Francois Le Hir