[nv-l] Smartset & Threshold exceeding

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Smartset & Threshold exceeding
From: <sixxl@cse.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:43:02 +0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 05:46:37 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi there,

I'm having an issue with smartsets created and threshold exceeding on a
7.1.4 FP04 windows 2000 server.

The network icon groups which are discovered via my seedmon would behave
and change to yellow or red if the equipment failure in it exceed the
thresholds (Marginal = 10% and critical = 20%) but when the equipment in
my smartset fails, the smartset group doesn't change color at all, even
when I set my threshold limits lower (Marginal = 5% and critical = 20%)

Please advice as reading thru the guides doesn't help much.

Best regards,
Sixx