[nv-l] ciscoworks integration bitmaps on SLES linux

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] ciscoworks integration bitmaps on SLES linux
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:34:59 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 May 2006 17:32:51 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I tried copying over the integration results from an AIX 5.1 system to a SLES 9 Linux system, and just noticed that the bitmaps don't really show up. The base symbol shows, that rectangle with the bridge lines on it, but the device-specific overlay does not show up, even when you zoom in for a closeup.

Has anyone done this, and did it work? Maybe it is unreasonable to expect them to be that portable.  Maybe it's the linux here. Yes, I did ovw -config.
Thanks for any suggestions....

Detroit