[nv-l] Smarsets Not Visible on WebConsole!

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Smarsets Not Visible on WebConsole!
From: usman.taokeer@s-iii.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:45:51 +0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:42:22 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi,

NV 7.1.4 FP04
Windows 2003 Std SP1

I've customized Netview map with a few locations using the location.conf file. Created users and assigned scopes based upon those locations. We also have a few Smarsets created , but when the user logs in to the web Console he cannot see the Smarsets that even fall in their respective scopes, have i missed any thing? do we have to separately assign access to Smarsets for Web Console users???

Urgent help is requested! Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Usman
Si3.