[nv-l] CISCO routers with dhcp

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] CISCO routers with dhcp
From: "Pretorius, Vynita" <VPretorius@fnb.co.za>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 12:47:27 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:48:10 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi All

We are switching on dhcp on our cisco routers, how do I get the logs of who connected and what the release / renewal time was? I am able to snmpwalk to tie up the mac address to the ip address but not the renewal date. I hear the switching on the syslogs for this info which is the lowest level, we will be flooded. Has anybody done this? And is there and easier method?

Thanks

Vynita

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.