RE: [nv-l] nvUtil and nvcold

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] nvUtil and nvcold
From: "Bursik, Scott {PBSG}" <Scott.Bursik@pbsg.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:26:21 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:49:09 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Here is what I have found:

ovobjprint | head -1
Number of objects defined in the database: 129432

root  52936  69904  73 13:42:37      - 963:18 /usr/OV/bin/ovwdb -O
-n130000 -t

Very close! Looks like I should raise the cache size. How much higher
would you suggest? Our network recently went through some growth so this
explains what I am seeing. Would these number being so close cause the
slowness I am seeing now?

Thanks!

Scott