Re: [NV-L] Debugging the list....

To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [NV-L] Debugging the list....
From: Paul Stroud <nvladmin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:57:41 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 20:13:13 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
I am told by the administrators that they "disabled the spam filters", to which I wanted to ask why they were turned on in the first place on a subscription only list but....

In any case, we may see more mail getting to the list.

As always, if you seen anything funny, just let me know.

Paul

Jane Curry wrote:
Anyone else think that notes to the list originating from you get through to the list but REPLIES do not???? That seems to be what I am seeing. There are obviously one or two exceptions to this - Don - looks like you managed to reply to a post a couple of hours back???? Tell us where the magic dust is!

Cheers,
Jane