RE: [NV-L] Netview on AIX Managed node + Oracle

To: "'Tivoli NetView Discussions'" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Netview on AIX Managed node + Oracle
From: "Anvaj A B" <anvaj.aliyarukutty@ustri.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:09:29 +0530
Delivery-date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:45:55 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Thanks Paul you are right.

I have got a feedback from support site saying

"Incorrect documentation when listing/configuring a relational database in
NetView" in which it describes to find the netview server within the policy
region using the Tivoli desktop and to right click on the netview server to
bring up the options "Configure --> List/Configure relational database -->
Configure relational database ..."

This is incorrect as these options are no longer found from the Tivoli
desktop. The options are found within Netview, select the server setup
option, then from within "IBM Tivoli Netview" select "Configure" to display
these options

Thanks