[NV-L] Integration with Ciscoworks LMS

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: [NV-L] Integration with Ciscoworks LMS
From: "Usman Taokeer" <usman.taokeer@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:34:53 +0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:41:43 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Hi List,

I know that CiscoWorks can be integrated with Netview, but i want to know is there a way in Netview to initiate the integration? The scenario is CiscoWorks LMS is already there we need to install and integrate netview with it, whats the procedure for that the documentaiton for integration with netivew does not describes this properly. The enviorment is Microsoft Windows. Would appreciate urgent help

Regards,

Usman Taokeer
Si3.