RE: [NV-L] Netview 7.1.5 ?

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Netview 7.1.5 ?
From: "Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder@deloitte.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:02:35 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 23:11:15 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Is your NV bundled as the infamous TECView product--or is NV considered
a component of TEC under your Passport agreement? When we switched over
to Passport a few years ago our separate TEC and NV became considered a
single product with NV appearing as a component under TEC in Passport.
We still only see 7.1.4 under TEC 3.9, so it's not updated yet. Our
account manager hasn't been able to tell us when this will occur.