Re: [NV-L] Switch to NETCOOL PRECISION IP

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [NV-L] Switch to NETCOOL PRECISION IP
From: "Doug McClure" <dmcclure@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:19:46 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:26:47 +0000
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=gTr932+YZvpJk2vCiN2lk4dU2d7gthgyTShZdW1/y9JbrbB1i7VnMLhYuJ25u0zHFa+knNC3dTRgJnDiDiVpXIZ7m24AhyzP+Kk3TOcy8IS2BaSK8eLpzPRIXGC9rziczhNSwYfjb36vZHbXocjZI2On72QCTmTOOzaukuocRg8=
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Jeff,

Here are a few other resouces available to poke around with and ask questions:

Migrating to Netcool/Precision for IP Networks --Best Practices for
Migrating from IBM Tivoli NetView :
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/sg247375.html

The Netcool Users list - ask something here about Precision/IP and
you'll get more opinions and comments about how it works (or doesn't).
They usually don't hold back here at all!

HTH,

Doug

BSM/ITSM Blog: http://dougmcclure.net