RE: [NV-L] identifying users running custom actions on the java c onsole

To: "'Tivoli NetView Discussions'" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] identifying users running custom actions on the java c onsole
From: REIBENSCHUH Alfred <alfred.reibenschuh@it-austria.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:55:00 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:26:18 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
if i remember correctly execution is done mostly standard CGI,
so you should have environment variables that contain your needed information.

try setting up "env" as action and look at its output.

an advanced hack would be to use apache as proxy-forwarder/rewiter and add more "Diagnostic Actions"
(if anyon likes such dirty tricks feel free to ask)

fredo