RE: [NV-L] Traps by hostname

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Traps by hostname
From: "Santhanakrishnan Janakiraman (IT Services), Chennai" <santhanakrishnanjn@hcl.in>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 23:57:44 +0530
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 19:53:45 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I understand what you said but my question is whether i can able to get two entries at the same time in trapd.log, one with IP address and another with hostname when an event occurs.

Thanks & Regards

SanthanaKrishnan.J

Office: 044-28221129 Ext-2206

Mobile: +91- 9840943639