[NV-L] CCM PRI usage OID

To: "'Tivoli NetView Discussions'" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: [NV-L] CCM PRI usage OID
From: "Jorge Jiles" <jorge.jiles@ualberta.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:44:12 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:44:53 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

Does anyone know the OID to poll data for PRI usage from a Cisco Call Manager 6.1.3 ???

The voice gateways are running MGCP backhauling everything to the call managers, so I will have to snmp query the Call manager to get these stats. I compiled the CISCO-CCM-MIB but haven’t been able to find anything useful.

Thanks for any help.

Jorge Jiles

Jorge A. Jiles

Network Analyst

Academic Information and Communication Technologies (AICT)

Phone: (780) 492-9168

University of Alberta

Edmonton, Alberta

Canada

"This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, do not copy, distribute, or take action on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed."