[NV-L] Xnmgraph process

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: [NV-L] Xnmgraph process
From: "Sperry, Kevin" <Kevin.Sperry@us.ngrid.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:47:20 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:52:17 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

Hello,

On one of our NetView 7.15 FP 2 servers, I have a process running (xnmgraph) that is nearly 90% cpu utilization, however, on the other server, the process is not running.

I have checked the NetView manuals and they indicate a graph application uses this process.

We are not using and have not used any graph applications.

Do we need to run this process?

Thank you,

Kevin Sperry
IT Analyst, Data Center Monitoring Control

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to this message and let the sender know.