Re: [NV-L] How do you get removed from this forum?

To: <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [NV-L] How do you get removed from this forum?
From: "Amir, Mohammed - Corporate Core - ICT Services" <Mohammed.Amir@Oxfordshire.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 19:58:02 +0100
Cc: <nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 19:59:04 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Could I also be removed from this list please as we have also moved on from this product. Thanks

The information in this e-mail, together with any attachments, is
confidential. If you have received this message in error you must not print
off, copy, use or disclose the contents. The information may be covered by
legal and/or professional privilege. Please delete from your system and
inform the sender of the error. As an e-mail can be an informal method of
communication, the views expressed may be personal to the sender and should
not be taken as necessarily representing the views of the Oxfordshire County
Council. As e-mails are transmitted over a public network the Oxfordshire
County Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this message. It is your responsibility to carry out all
necessary virus checks.

http://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk