re-CiscoWorks no-Sybase

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: re-CiscoWorks no-Sybase
From: Gil Irizarry <IRIZARRG@LABS.WYETH.COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 09:16:54 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Ai:
   I can not see how it would be of much use without the Sybase.
Why not install V4.  it has been available since 9/97 and it is better than V3.
Gil Irizarry

>>> Rozi-Ai Abd-Rahman <Ai@MESINIAGA.COM.MY> 06/02/98 09:04pm >>>
Hi forum readers,
I am going to install  CiscoWorks 3.0.3 on top of Netview 4.1. I do not use
any dabatase for Netview. However CiscoWorks come with Sybase.

1) Has anybody installed Ciscoworks without the Sybase. It this ok.

2)I will also be installing Transcend on the same box. Do I need to worry
about anything??
THnaks
Ai
ai@mesiniaga.com.my