Re: How to get a list of files that are in use?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: How to get a list of files that are in use?
From: Don Davis <don-n-darla@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 23:15:40 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Files or processes ?
You can download the MONITOR freeware utility from:
http://www-frec.bull.fr/OSBU2_0/download.htm

MONITOR allows all the major performance indicators to be displayed
simultaenously on a simple ASCII screen (or xterm). Monitor combines the
information available from many standard tools (vmstat, iostat, netstat, and
more) to provide an immediate view of
system performance. Monitor can also be executed by non-root users.

This site is a great resource for AIX public domain software.
Don Davis
APC Inc.