Re: How to get a list of files that are in use?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: How to get a list of files that are in use?
From: Ken Karasek <KGKARASE@HEWITT.COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 09:29:39 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Do you have Performance Toolbox for AIX available? This is one of the best
performance monitoring tools I have seen. Very configurable. Will monitor
CPU, files, file systems, kernal activity, syscalls, any process running!

A worthwhile investment. If you have multiple AIX platforms, you can load
the PTX agent and monitor systems remotely.